welcome

Monday, November 10, 2008

Page is Done

Woot! At last my page is done yay! Now the problem is what to write, this is the part where I often get stuck I'll be racking my brain trying to think of an interesting topic to write and despite the psychological torture that I'm causing my self, the result is still the same....inane scribbling.
Just this morning my head was full of ideas on what to write for my first official post but the moment I sat down in front of my pc those said ideas just came flying out of the window along with my dog's rubber birdie toy. And now I'm left with nothing but jumbled words that I'm trying desparately to sort and create at least a decent sentence. I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this though when I'm not even sure that someone will actually spend their time and read my doodle. Come to think of it I'm also facing the same dilema when it comes to writing essay for my literature class, my teacher would often say; "you can do better than this" or "what kind of writing is this?" and if I put all my efforts and stretch my tiny brain to it's limit she would give me a look that says; you didn't write this did you? OMG!